COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our shoppers, tenants and team
members. We are actively following Health and Safety Guidelines put in place by
WorkSafeBC and public health orders from the Provincial Health Officer and have taken
proactive steps to help keep our community safe.
By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer, as of November 19th, masks or
face coverings are required to be worn in all indoor public settings and retail stores.
We kindly remind guests to ensure they are maintaining a two metre distance from others
at all times. When lining up at store entrances please follow the floor decals in place.
Throughout the centre we have enhanced our janitorial practices to meet the highest
industry standards in cleaning protocols. Hand sanitization stations can be found throughout the centre.
Please do not enter our property if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms,
contact public health and follow the instructions of your local health authority
Here are some of the additional protocols we have in place to keep our guests safe:
• All building occupants must maintain a physical distance of two metres from one another
o Signage is present throughout the common areas, reminding patrons to
maintain a two metre distance from one another and to wear a mask at all times
• Decals are placed outside of store entrances to maintain line-ups within designated
areas and are separated by two metres in all directions
• Seating is limited to those with priority needs, and designated benches are identified
for this use
• Elevators are limited to two people at a time
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
• All building occupants must wear a mask or face covering that covers their
o Security will actively monitor and enforce this requirement
CHECK-IN & SCREENING
• We ask that anyone experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms refrain from visiting us,
contact Public Health and follow the instructions of your local health authority
• Enhanced janitorial practices are in place, and high touchpoint cleaning is completed
on an hourly basis.
• Washrooms are re-stocked / disinfected hourly
• Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the shopping centre
We thank you for your understanding and continued support.